Shelving

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilinYuma

Reaction score
Are you cheap? Are you poverty stricken? Do you use 12"cubes? If so, I have just found the answer for stacking them, here:

http://www.amazon.co...words=Sterilite

You get 5 36" shelves, and if you don't mind removing the center one to pull out one of the end cubes, you can just squeeze three cubes onto a shelf, or you can use just two which will leave plenty of room for other junk. The shelves stack vertically indefinitely, but there is no way of connecting two separate units, so you can stack them an inch or two apart.

The Amazon price of $36.54 is without shipping. I use the "two day free shipping" deal with them, so I don't know the shipping cost, but these are also available at Target. I already have one up and working and am thinking of getting another one (when I can clean a 3 sq. ft. space!) Check them out.

And thanks again to Katt for introducing me to these cubes when they were less popular than they are now.

P.S. The unit is made of plastic with press joints. You will save time and trouble on this project and those like it if you have a rubber mallet to tap everything snuggly into place

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts